- Install Dictan on your phone from Android Market. If you don't have access to the Market, download Dictan from this site and copy it to /sdcard. Use any file browser (e.g. Ghost Commander, ES File Explorer) to navigate to /sdcard and install Dictan.
- Upload .zd dictionaries to /sdcard/dictan folder at your Android device. If a dictinary has a .zpak media attachment, it should be uploaded to the same folder (/sdcard/dictan) with the same name except it should have the .zpak extension. If you want to use a .zd dictionary without its media attachment, simply don't upload the .zpak file. In this case all media references to images and audio will be automatically removed from the translations.
- Start Dictan from the programs menu and choose a dictionary to view.
- Minimal Android Version: 2.2
- FDB and ZD dictionary bases located at the Dictan work directory
Last Updated on May 03, 2015